Solved

My Time Management - Grid view issue in Aurena

• 15 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello  All

I have an issue in Aurena for select people :

Human Capital Management > My Self-Service > My Time and Attendance > My Time Registration - Grid View

While trying to navigate  to previous  or next week I get a “Server Error” for /ifsapplications/projection/v1/TimeRegistrationEmployeeHandling.svc/LoadEmpData  

Drilling in, it’s telling me 

{"error":{"code":"ODATA_PROVIDER_ERROR","message":"An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator.","details":[{"code":"HTTP_METHOD_NOT_ALLOWED","message":"HTTP method 'GET' not allowed for this resource."}]}}

Could it be  a permission error (this user has the same permissions as the rest of us)? If you encountered this before, how did you fix it?

Many thanks,

Paul.

icon

Best answer by Åsa_B 15 September 2022, 21:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I guess I found the issue. Time Registration Time Base was missing for the select few. I think we need better error messages .. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Could you please post this issue to the community group: HCM Human Capital Management?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I originally put it here because most of the time management we do is related with project work (i.e. assigning time to project tasks). since I found the answer myself .. I’ll direct my next questions to HCM area.