Question

Multi select in Overview windows - Send To missing

• 25 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi,

We have gone live with IFS10 today (UPD13).

Is it possible that the option Send To (mail recipient as Link) have been removed from the Project Transactions windows in IFS10 (please see screenshot below)? We did have that option available in IFS9 (UPD17).

Please let me know if we are missing some setup in this case.

Many thanks

Miguel

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Miguel

No. This option is still available in App10 too.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Miguel ,

Just to confirm this further…

Unfortunately the mentioned “Send To” option is not available in App10 UPD13. However this has been fixed later and this is available in UPD15 environment.
Do you want me to check this in any other UPD?

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

@Vibhusitha Jananjaya Thank you for looking into this.

So, this option was still available in UPD 10, then somehow is not available in UPD13. Then is back in UPD15. Is UPD15 the latest UPD for IFS10? 

What are my options to get this specific functionality available in my IFS environment? Please bear in mind that we have jut gone live with IFS10 UPD13 this week.

Many thanks

Miguel

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

@Vibhusitha Jananjaya  do you have the Bug ID ?  I cannot find the Bug reference in the document “IFS Applications 10 Patch Report - Update 15.xlsx”. Many thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Miguel,

Currently, latest UPD is 15. Yes, it was available in previous versions and for some reason, (could be a mistake) this is not in UPD13. 

Unfortunately I don't have a BUG id. You may raise a support cases to IFS Support to get more info about the bug. (Like, is there a specific bug for this or, was this corrected in UPD14.)

Hope my answers helped you to clear doubts?