Question

MCPR Customer Company Transactions

• 12 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +4
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 7 replies

In a MCPR Scenario, from Employee Company does Work Location, Employee Category and Resource ID is transferred to Customer Company Transactions.

Below Image is from Customer Company Transaction.

Employee Company

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@RASFE The parameters you mentioned are employee specific. For example the Work Location is mentioned in the employee data. In MCPR, there should be employees defined in both companies (or automatically created). Therefore the parameters specific to the employee in the different companies should be considered accordingly, Ideally the values should be same.

So the answer to your questions, AFAIK, values should be fetched from the employee file specific to the each employee in the Employee and Customer companies. So these values are not transferred but should be fetched as per the employee ids transferred in the MCPR process. So check if the these values are given for the employee id (SL0040) in the customer company. I hope this helps !

Badge +4

@Buddhika Kurera Thanks for the response. Could you confirm similar set up is working for resource ID in customer company record as well. In my scenario I noticed that from employee company transaction resource ID is not transfers to customer company. meantime its not allowed manually to update in customer company either.

Regards,

Rasfe.

Badge +4

@Buddhika Kurera  furthermore, in project time registration we can observe the transferred resource ID.