Solved

IFS Cloud Training Material???

• 17 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I am desperately trying to find ANY training material for the Project and Contract Management Module for IFS Cloud please?

I have referred to the F1 Learning and E-learning but this does not cover in depth the new functionalities included in IFS cloud, nor does it clearly define the process flow and ‘how to’ execute it in the new interface application. 

I have registered for these classes on IFS Academy however, there is no material available there either. 

I have asked multiple other consultants who say they are suffering with the same issue. 

Is there something which I am missing on how to get this?

Is there a new policy restricting partners from obtaining this training material OR does it not exist?

PLEASE HELP. 

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Åsa_B 30 August 2022, 15:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

IFS Academy is responsible for training courses. Please contact them directly to see if there are any plans to update/create material for IFS Cloud in these areas. 

In addition, with every release R&D provides News Presentations and other release material explaining the new functionality. Please have a look at the release information to see if there is anything in there that is useful.