Question

Unpeg the customer order line Supply Code ND

• 22 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hello, I want to unpeg an order that is on the customer order lines, but when I unpeg, the supply code becomes IO. I want it to be ND. How can I do it?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Looks like you can’t as a matter of course.  SO is created at the point of releasing the CO.  Would your workflow allow for the default Supply Code to be Not Decided and then you change to SO if you definitely wanted Supply to come from a SO perhaps??

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Looks like you can’t as a matter of course.  SO is created at the point of releasing the CO.  Would your workflow allow for the default Supply Code to be Not Decided and then you change to SO if you definitely wanted Supply to come from a SO perhaps??

Hello,I want to make not decided automatically when I click unpeg for any customer order line. Can you help with this?
Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hello,I want to make not decided automatically when I click unpeg for any customer order line. Can you help with this?

Yes I see that, Ertan.  Sadly I can’t help.

Linda