Solved

Unable to perform any action in Aurena Client after creating new permission set and removing IFSAPP_FULL permission set

• 5 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I have created the Following permission set firstly from the Aurena client using IFSAPP login.

Then I followed below steps in order to give access for Product Structured windows.

Step 1:

Click on Projections and Lobby pages.

Then click on Manage by Navigator button.

Step 2:

Click on the Expand Button.

Step 3:
Then click on the Navigator Tree, Main.

Step 4:
Then click on the Filter Button and filter the records with Product Structure.

Step 5:
Then Click on the Product Structure line & press the button Edit Projections Access for Selected Pages.

Step 6:
Then click tick on the product structure line, press the button Set All Full and press OK.

Then the permission set will look like below.

Then logout from the Aurena Client and log in IEE using IFSAPP.

Step 7:
Navigate to Create User window and query for the user that wanted to give access.

As you can see earlier full access were given through IFSAPP_FULL permission set  to use TLASLK.

Then I remove IFSAPP_FULL and gave the access to newly created permission set.

Then user TLASLK summary will look like this.

Then I logout from the IEE and tried to login to Aurena using TLASLK account.

Following errors were popped up and I was unable to perform any actions in aurena client. Sometimes I am unable to login as well.
If we need to perform any actions in user TLASLK we need to give access to IFSAPPFULL from IEE again. I tried with several newly created users and got the same errors set.

Please let me know why am I getting these errors and How can I overcome this situation.

Thanks and Regards,
Thilan

icon

Best answer by Thushitha Chandrasiri 5 July 2021, 13:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Thilan Lasitha ,

You need to grant the permission set FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN for the newly created user (if IFSAPP_FULL is revoked from the user), since it is the permission set required for an end user to connect to the Aurena Client. It is corresponding to the FND_ENDUSER permission set for logging into the IEE client.

Can you try granting the FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN to the user, refreshing the security cache, and then try ?

Thanks,

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @ThushAsanka,

I was able to solve the problem by giving permission set FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN for user tlaslk.
It works fine. 
Thank you for the kind reply and the assistance. 
Cheers !

Thanks and Regards,
Thilan