Question

Unable to Create Shop Order

• 16 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi all,

Attempting to create a shop order and getting the following error message. I have checked posting control and code parts but can’t see anything? I have also checked the API which is throwing up the error, but cannot see any similar error messages. Any ideas?

Thanks,

R

​​​Error Message for Creating Shop Order

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Robert - this looks like a missing piece of setup on either the posting control or the account. It could be a dates issue on the posting type IFS is trying to use. You’ll need to check with your finance team what the value should be and validate if the dates on the accounts and setup are the issue, or if the posting control isn’t set up for what you are trying to do?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Robert - this looks like a missing piece of setup on either the posting control or the account. It could be a dates issue on the posting type IFS is trying to use. You’ll need to check with your finance team what the value should be and validate if the dates on the accounts and setup are the issue, or if the posting control isn’t set up for what you are trying to do?

Thanks @AntOlivFr for the response, I’ve had a further look into the error message and it seems related to the account line in Posting Types. The error message is displaying as no default value is set.