Question

Support Issues and Solutions

• 27 February 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

IFS has support issues under support center. Just wondering if anyone has used this module and if there is any functional document available.

Looking at IFS screen help it seems to allow sending email from the support issue, which emails issue journal. However, when user emails reply does it automatically get appended to journal. I am trying to understand if this module is like Zendesk type ticketing system.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Bhavesh,

I have attached an old document which details Support Center functionality and how to use it but i would recommend you look Call Center since this is more advanced and has more functionality as standard.

Regards,
Antony

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Bhavesh,

I have attached an old document which details Support Center functionality and how to use it but i would recommend you look Call Center since this is more advanced and has more functionality as standard.

Regards,
Antony

Thanks Antony. Would you have functional documentation for Call Center for review?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Bhavesh,

Sure, here you go!

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Antony

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Bhavesh,

Sure, here you go!

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Antony

Thanks again. This looks goods option. I could not however find this module within our Apps9 instance. Is this a separate module?

Also do you have more documentation with screenshots to show how we can set it up in test environment?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Bhavesh,

It is a separate module as shown below

And i haven’t got any more screenshots in addition to those in the previous document.

Regards,
Antony