Solved

Supplier Consignment Stock - Identifying?

• 14 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

We have started using Consignment Stock for Supplier-owned stock. We want to be able to identify such stock within the “Inventory Part In Stock” data.

I could join to Inv Trans Hist using the Part_no/contract/Lot_batch_no to get the CO-ARRIVAL record, but at 75 million Inv Trans Hist rows, even forcing an index takes a very long time in an SQL statement.

Any ideas as to how I can include/exclude within some of our Inventory Part In Stock reports?

We are running IFS2003!

icon

Best answer by ShawnBerk 14 May 2020, 21:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

We made a separate warehouse with separate locations and all Supplier Consignment inventory goes in that Warehouse.  Naturally segregated then.  Connection Inv Trans Hist will be painful.

Badge +2

We have started using Consignment Stock for Supplier-owned stock. We want to be able to identify such stock within the “Inventory Part In Stock” data.

I could join to Inv https://snaptube.cam/ Trans Hist using 9apps the Part_no/contract/Lot_batch_no to get the CO-ARRIVAL record, but at 75 million Inv Trans Hist rows, even forcing an index takes a very long time in an SQL statement.

Any ideas as to how I can include/exclude within some of our Inventory Part In Stock reports?

We are running IFS2003!

thankyou my issue has been solved