Split Shop Order to Qty 1 per Shop Order

• 21 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 547 replies

Community,

wondering there is a way to automatically split the shop order by qty 1 on each shop order. for example, if original shop order qty 10, after split, i should get 10 shop orders with Qty 1 each. 

Thank you.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @ronhu,

You can achieve this by setting the max lot size as 1 against the inventory part. One shop order requisitions will be create for the demand quantity for example 100 and when you convert the requisition to order system create 100 shop order 1 qty each.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Mithun K V 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@EqeMithuV  Thank you for you reply. 

I understand what you suggested. But it seems we cannot work out in this way.  the way you mentioned above is utilizing MRP. but for this part, we are utilizing IFS production line management level production. to create shop requisition in production line management is not considering the Max Lot Size=1 in planning data. 

hence, if IFS shop order split can do easy split to qty 1 each, that also work. but IFS split functionality is not what we expected.

Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@ronhu If it is manageable, what you can do is enter one line in the Split Shop Order screen and then Copy Object once and repeat the Past Object number of times you need.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@AanHGTS Thank you for your input.

the above suggestion is not accepted by end user. we usually will have 106 in a lot batch, come with multiple lot batches for a stack, the above solution would be an extremely tedious job for them.

Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Ron,

I had a similar requirement at a customer. However, we had no choice but to implement it via a modification. I think you won't get around that either. It's best to contact your consultant and do a process analysis with him for your case.

Cheers, Mike

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@MikeCH thank you for your info.