Solved

Shop order release issue

• 21 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I’ve created a new shop order by following a training doc support. I’ve got the following error message : “Structure Revision is null. Issuing is not allowed”. And during the flow, the following question (Popup) appears : “The shop order is for revision of part XXX-YYY. The location you selected in row 1 have different revison for the part. Do you want to continue?” I’ve answerd yes after checking that they are both rev 1. All advices are welcome. Thank you.

•  
icon

Best answer by Peshala Fernando 21 July 2021, 12:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Andryis,

Issue here is that there will not auto fetch the structure revision in the SO detail tab if there are no buildable structure were created! Workaround would be adding structure revision ID manually in SO detail tab.

Regards,

Peshala.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Question Raised by you - I’ve created a new shop order by following a training doc support. I’ve got the following error message : “Structure Revision is null. Issuing is not allowed”. And during the flow, the following question (Popup) appears : “The shop order is for revision of part XXX-YYY. The location you selected in row 1 have different revision for the part. Do you want to continue?” I’ve answered yes after checking that they are both rev 1. All advices are welcome. Thank you.

1. Structure Revision is null. Issuing is not allowed”. this is received due to an activate structure not been present during the time frame.
    1. It could be that you have not added an active structure or related to the shop order need date.
    2. Advice to and answer on an overall level would be try to move the need date of the shop order to a date in front. (depends if the shop order is backward or forward scheduling)
    3. If you have more questions related to this pls add a document with screen captures.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Question Raised by you - I’ve created a new shop order by following a training doc support. I’ve got the following error message : “Structure Revision is null. Issuing is not allowed”. And during the flow, the following question (Popup) appears : “The shop order is for revision of part XXX-YYY. The location you selected in row 1 have different revision for the part. Do you want to continue?” I’ve answered yes after checking that they are both rev 1. All advices are welcome. Thank you.

1. Structure Revision is null. Issuing is not allowed”. this is received due to an activate structure not been present during the time frame.
    1. It could be that you have not added an active structure or related to the shop order need date.
    2. Advice to and answer on an overall level would be try to move the need date of the shop order to a date in front. (depends if the shop order is backward or forward scheduling)
    3. If you have more questions related to this pls add a document with screen captures.

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi Andryis,

Issue here is that there will not auto fetch the structure revision in the SO detail tab if there are no buildable structure were created! Workaround would be adding structure revision ID manually in SO detail tab.

Regards,

Peshala.

Thank you! I’m going to check.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Also a more standard process would be to  update the structure in the Product structure window. Thereafter you could reflect it in the shop order window by. 

Right mouse button on header > Update Materials and/or  Operations >Update structure Revision and/or Alternate.