Solved

Running Shop Order WIP for a selected date

• 31 May 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Everyone,

Is there a possibility to run Shop Order WIP report for a selected date rather than running it for currentday status which is the default setting in the application?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by AanHGTS 31 May 2021, 07:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I don’t think it is possible. A WIP report is a snapshot of what is the Work In-progress at the time of the report run. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I agree with the current response, the WIP report is to demark the existing shop orders which are work in progress. Only filtration points would be Site, Part, and Planner. If not a customized report would need to be created for this need.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi Malmee,

Below post might be helpful too. Some suggestions are there.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I don’t think it is possible. A WIP report is a snapshot of what is the Work In-progress at the time of the report run. 

Thanks @AanHGTS 

Regards,

Malmee.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Praveen,

I agree with the current response, the WIP report is to demark the existing shop orders which are work in progress. Only filtration points would be Site, Part, and Planner. If not a customized report would need to be created for this need.

Yes , filtration points are Site, Part, and Planner seems to be the the WIP report is to demark the existing shop orders.

Thanks for the info!

Regards,

Malmee.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Randini,

Hi Malmee,

Below post might be helpful too. Some suggestions are there.

it was much helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Malmee.