Question

Resource Structure and groups

• 25 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi,

Being a new here not sure if this is the right area but more general question about resource structures and groups.

I am building a model to look for capacity and load over multiple sites and different site setups with workcenters and departments. I am planning to make similar resource structure for all sites and connect the workcenters and labor classes according to standard rule for each group. This to avoid any changes to individual sites’ specific settings and needs.

I roughly know how to set this but just the concern that not braking anything on sites and also interested to hear how others have been using resource navigator and for what purposes

-S-

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Currently implemented 1 global structure for the whole company for 2 companies (between 2500 and 6000 employees) this works well from a maintenance perspective. Also from a Resource Capacity calculation this works according to expectation. 

At the last customer we've made some event adding / removing employees from the structure using a property code value and the employee status.