Repair Shop Order Missing Component Line

• 22 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 554 replies

Community,

I have a weird problem that never happens before. I have a part needs to be repaired via shop order, so it does come with the repair structure, and routings are all in Buildable status. but when I am creating a repair shop order, the component parts are never loaded, except for top parent part is there, looks like the repair structure system just ignored. 

I tried multiple times, comes out the same result. anyone has the same experience and how to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Can you check if the Multilevel Repair flag is set on the shop order? Then materials I added when you add components into the tracked structure. It can be set default on site whether normal or multivele repair shop order should be used. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Björn Hultgren Thank you.

i think we did.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Björn Hultgren I think I know what is the reason. it is pretty tricky.

my default site is canada site, but the repair shop order is under Germany site, when I am placing shop order, system default populate canada site, so you have to change it to Germany site, then add the top part no, and save the shop order. if you do it in an opposite way, which means, when the default canada site is populated, you donnot change the site to Germany site until the top part no is entered, then you will face this issue. 

I think the system does load the part and site info after you have both part and site are entered on the screen.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Björn Hultgren Sorry, please ignore my comment above. I have the wrong structure loaded.

well, apparently, the issue is still there.