Solved

Receive different shop order releases into a handling unit

• 22 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Is it possible to receive different shop order releases into one handling unit?  When I create the handling unit for release #1, I am unable to select the same handling unit number for release #2 and so on...

icon

Best answer by dameenda 23 February 2022, 18:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi;

It should be possible if the Handling unit is disconnected from the Shop Order for Release 1 and then Connect to the Release 2 as illustrated below.

1. Disconnect the specific Handling Unit from the Shop Order

1. Connect the same Handling Unit to the other Shop Order.

​​​​

Now possible to receive in to this handling Unit 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

After I receive the parts, the shop order closes and the handling unit structure disappears.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Yes , when the Shop Order closes ,l the connection to the handling unit is removed from the Shop Order.

But you can find the specific handling unit in the Inventory as long as the received item is in inventory.

So if you try the second step in my previous reply, you should be able to connect the same handling unit ID as long as it has capacity left to be filled.

When it comes to connecting a handling unit to the Shop Order, one of the prerequisite is a handling unit not already connected to a shop order or a shipment must exist.

I feel you are trying to connect one handling unit to many shop orders simultaneously and it is not possible at the moment.

You can enter an idea to consider this in a future release.