Solved

Performance degradation within the MRO Interim Order structure screen

• 12 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello,

Customers are experiencing performance degradation within the MRO Interim Order structure screen, specially with the Automatic Disassembly RMB option.

Is there a solution available to improve the performance of this functionality?

icon

Best answer by Ravindu Perera 12 July 2021, 08:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Devni,

This actually depends from customer to customer. For example let’s say you have extensive amount of modules defined within your Serial Structure Template, which again includes multiple number of modules and leaf parts (roughly 10000+ parts) then you’ll in fact experience a form of performance degradation when  performing automatic disassembly. In addition to that, you’ll experience a sort of performance degradation when expanding descendants within the tree navigator. 

So in order to counter this RnD has developed a solution and will be available with the next UPD. Irrespective of the external factors this fix should provide a considerable performance improvement within the MRO Interim order structure screen.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi Devni,

This actually depends from customer to customer. For example let’s say you have extensive amount of modules defined within your Serial Structure Template, which again includes multiple number of modules and leaf parts (roughly 10000+ parts) then you’ll in fact experience a form of performance degradation when  performing automatic disassembly. In addition to that, you’ll experience a sort of performance degradation when expanding descendants within the tree navigator. 

So in order to counter this RnD has developed a solution and will be available with the next UPD. Irrespective of the external factors this fix should provide a considerable performance improvement within the MRO Interim order structure screen.

@Ravindu Perera Could you please let me know which UPD version will have solution? This might be helpful for me with my ongoing MRO project.