Question

Part Revisions errors when completing transport task

• 13 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I am trying to execute a site to site transport task. I am getting an error message “PART REVISON 1 ON THE SUPPLY SITE CORRESPONDS TO ENGINEERING REVISION B. THERE IS NO PART REVISION ON THE DEMAND SITE THAT CORRESPONDS TO ENGINEERING REVISIONS B AND THEREFORE THE TRANSFER IS NOT ALLOWED”.

I checked and the part on both sites have the same information. What am I missing?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi

I know you’ve said you’ve checked the part on both sites, but it sounds like the part revision definition on one site includes an engineering revision but not on the other site?

If you are using engineering revisions then this will need to be created on the other site, if not then I guess remove it from the part revision definition on the first site?

Hope this helps

Badge +1

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me. I did check and add the revision to the second site as it did not have it. But I am still getting the error message. One site makes the production, and the second site repairs and uses this product in repairs.

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi

The only other thing I can think of is to check that the revision phase in dates are set consistently.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @smason78 ,

Could you please un-check the below option at company level and try

Regards,

Mithun K V