Solved

OP_CLOCKING & OP_MACHINE

• 28 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi All,

What are the replacements for back end tables OP_CLOCKING_TAB and OP_MACHINE_TAB in cloud? they are Operation Status Per Employee and Machine Codes screens in 7.5. But, i cannot see them in cloud altogether with components SHPEMP and SHPREP.

What are the replacement pages for these in cloud 21R2?

Thanks

Roshanga

icon

Best answer by Björn Hultgren 28 February 2022, 08:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

The Shop Floor Reporting was completely rebuilt from Apps 7.5 to Apps8 why the SHPEMP and SHPREP components where discontinued.

The windows available in apps 7.5 where not 1-1 replaced why it would be easier to suggest replacement windows if you describe what you are looking for to achieve.

Anyway, the Operation Status per Employee window I think showed ongoing operations. in 21R2 you can search for labor clockings without a stop time on the Shop Floor Clockings page which should give you a similar view.

The Machine Codes window I think showed the different work center resources and their shop floor reporting related settings. In 21R2 most shop floor reporting settings are located in Site/Manufacturing or Work Center pages.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for your reply. Actually we are doing an integration using data from above two tables along with some other core tables. We are in an uplifting project and 7.5 integration needes to be re-implemented in cloud.

Thanks

Roshanga