Question

Only authorized person move to location in receipt inventory?

• 22 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello All,

Is possible in IFS 10 that  authorized person will be move inventory part to other location (after inventory receipt)and

target location person received if he allowed.

Kindly suggest us that how can do this in IFS10/Aurena.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

This thread has a custom event to validate a user based on which site that are allowed to do transactions for.  It would be a similar event that you require to restrict movement, but would need modified for your situation and of course for Aurena on top of that.  I would subscribe to this forum post and work through your parameters to adapt it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Adarsh

There is a standard solution given by IFS where set the security to Location level.  This can be enabled for each sites in Sites configuration. 

Once you enabled it you have to configure edit access for every users unless they require only read access  

In our case this is very troublesome so we have restricted few things using custom events.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Hi Adarsh

There is a standard solution given by IFS where set the security to Location level.  This can be enabled for each sites in Sites configuration. 

Once you enabled it you have to configure edit access for every users unless they require only read access  

This must be from a specific version of 10 and above, not available in V9.  Not sure when it started.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Adarsh

This must be from a specific version of 10 and above, not available in V9.  Not sure when it started.

Hi Shawn

Yes we are in IFS Apps 10, No idea about other versions

Userlevel 7

Hi Adarsh

It must be a modification even. As far as I know, there’s no such functionality in any version of IFS Applications.

@Tj12, it looks like useful functionality though. Any chance you could share a (redacted) spec?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Adarsh

It must be a modification even. As far as I know, there’s no such functionality in any version of IFS Applications.

@Tj12, it looks like useful functionality though. Any chance you could share a (redacted) spec?

Oho, I thought it’s a standard functionality .  Sorry anmise I don’t have any specs since we are IFS customer.

@Adarsh

Then I must revoked my comment and custom event will be your last chance.