Solved

Missing Operation Number in Production Schedule Material History

• 14 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Apps10 Update15

I have a production schedule part with four routing operations (10, 20, 30, 40).

This part is connected to a production line for which I have defined a Progress Point with a Last Operation No = 20.

I report production of (5) at the progress point.

I report a partial scrap of (2) at the progress point.

In Production Schedule Material History, though, I do not see operation 20 in the Operation No column for the Scrap Product WIP or the Issue Material material history actions.

Should operation 20 be listed for these? If not, when would one ever see a value in this field?

icon

Best answer by Björn Hultgren 15 June 2022, 08:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I think it’s a mistake that the Operation No column is visible in this page. Probably because this page is based on the same table and view as the Manufacturing Material History page which also shows Shop Order, where operation no can have a value.

Since you report on a report point at operation 20 it might be so that the material was backflushed as a result of reporting operation 10.

If you want to see the Inventory and Operation History transactions generated from a production schedule report I recommend the page Costs per Production Schedule Report. There you have commands navigating to the respective transactions generated for each report.