Question

Mass Export - Simulate Availability for Shop Order Material

• 14 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

How can I export mass data from Simulate Availability for Shop Order Material screen. It’s really hard to export output one by one. There are 34.860 different recipes. Is there any easy way to export all details ?

Thank you so much.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @dave8 

what exactly do you mean with export? Export to other applications, to csv, to Excel … ?

And what are you going to do with all these data?

Badge +2

Hi @dave8 

what exactly do you mean with export? Export to other applications, to csv, to Excel … ?

And what are you going to do with all these data?

Hello,

When I say export, It means output for excel in any format. I’m using for inventory cost calculation per liter. I can populate and see the list in the screen, but I couldn’t find any way to export excel except one by one. I want to export simulation to excel for 100 parts.

Thank you in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @dave8 

with the function "Output" in the status bar you can export tables to Excel. But if you want to export the complete screen (with header), then with Migration Jobs.

Badge +2

Does anyone know how to run a simulation for a configured material and then do a material availability check? First I need to be able to configure a material, then I need to be able to see if I have the material available to build it. The requirement is coming from Sales or another Plant if the form of a question "Can you fulfill the SO by X date?" I have tried CO01S but after configuring the material it is not allowing me to then do the availability check. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Badge +2

Does anyone know how to run a simulation for a configured material and then do a material availability check? First I need to be able to configure a material, then I need to be able to see if I have the material available to build it. The requirement is coming from Sales or another Plant if the form of a question "Can you fulfill the SO by X date?" I have tried CO01S but after configuring the material it is not allowing me to then do the availability check. Any ideas would be appreciated. MyCenturaHealth Patient Portal

Hello,

Can you tell me this  suggestion is work or not work?

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Can anybody provides a document how to create migration jobs?

@dave8 you can also crate a SQL script to export all these data.