Question

manufacturing accounting cycle

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi

in our company we have IFS9; and I need to check the accounting cycle.

could you please provide any reference to check the accounting cycle ?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You can define the accounting periods in Accounting periods window. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I mean in each process which account is debit and which is credit ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Nagah.khaled I think you can use GL voucher row analysis window.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Is it “Posting Control” and “Posting Control Detail” you’re looking for? 

Each transaction has a “Business Event” that defines what it is (OOREC for Shop order receipt for example) and those events show which Posting Controls apply (M1, m40, PP4 etc etc) and that is defined in Posting Control

Linda

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

could i find a reference to understand the job of each posting control and where we can using it ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

The “Business Event” is seen in voucher rows as “Transaction Code”.  You also see reference to Posting Type.  

Posting Types determine (in Posting Control setup) which accounts are debited and credited. 

If you’re new to this and don’t know how this works and are being expected to be setting it up, you really should get some training or consultancy assistance.  

Linda

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I understand the idea of posting control but the issue that my college hided all documentation and manual from me !!! and the managers don’t want to make them angry ?

is there any report in the system show the documentation of accounting cycle?

for the training , is there any functional  material I can use to increase my level.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Sounds like you and the managers and colleagues should start talking to one another… :-)