Solved

Labor class and Setup labor class in Routing strange disappearance

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I’m facing strange IFS behaviour in Routing in IFS10. When I choose “Labor class” then in the field “Setup labor class” there is shown the same record. And after saving it disappears. It is impossible to choose different “Labor class” and “Setup labor class” in one edition. You need to save line and then choose the second value and save again. Do we have a fix for this bug?

icon

Best answer by matt.watters 12 July 2022, 23:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Which version?

I do not see this behavior.

Yes, by default when a Labor Class is selected it will also be entered in the Setup Labor Class field. The Setup Labor Class can be changed, but if you do not assign a value to Labor Setup Time before saving, the Setup Labor Class will disappear.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thank you very much Matt. Filling in “Labor Setup Time” before saving solves the problem. “Setup labor class” doesn’t disappear. It is strange anyway, that when you re-edit line then it is allowed to save “Setup labor class” without “Labor Setup Time”. When you enter the line for the first time then it is not allowed but when you edit line, then it is allowed. Probably that’s the design. It’s not a problem.