Question

It is not possible for me to populate any data in Shop Order

• 1 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Employee)
  • 3 replies

It is not possible for me to populate any data in Shop Order or Shop Orders.

I receive server error:

Database error occurred. Contact administrator.

Url: https://ifspseu-d08.demo.ifs.cloud/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/ShopOrdersHandling.svc/ShopOrds?$filter=((startswith(tolower(Contract)%2C%27950%27)))%20and%20((startswith(tolower(ParkLocationNo)%2C%27990%27)))&$select=Contract,DemandCode,EarliestStartDate,EngChgLevel,NeedDate,Objstate,OrderCode,OrderNo,OrgEarliestStartDate,OrgEngChgLevel,OrgNeedDate,OrgRevisedQtyDue,PartNo,ProjectId,ReleaseNo,RemainingQty,RevisedQtyDue,RevisedStartDate,RevisionsHasFired,RoutingAlternative,RoutingRevision,SchedDirection,SequenceNo,SerialBegin,SerialEnd,StructureAlternative,UsedRoutBomType,UsedStrucBomType,ObjectId,IsDispositionShopOrder,IsMroShopOrder,PlanEnabled,ReleaseEnabled,ValidRevision,ParkEnabled,IncludeAsSupply,PartOwnership,UnParkEnabled,CloseEnabled,CancelEnabled,IsCbsSite,OpenEnabled,AllocationsExist,MroVisitId,ReserveEnabled,ExistWarehousePickLines,MultilevelRepair,UnreserveEnabled,IssueEnabled,ReportEnabled,ProductStatus,HasByproducts,AdjustOnOpQtyDeviation,OperationQtyDeviation,SumQtyReserved,LotBatchExist,CountReservation,PartInCapabilityProd,HasConfiguration,ConfigurationIdTemp,ProjectIdTemp,PlanningAlertExists,IsMroOrCroShopOrder,IncludeAsLoad,ParkReason,ConfigurationId,ChecklistApproved,OriginalOrderExist,QtyOnOrder,ShippedOperationsExist,SplitOperationsExist,SplitInfoExists,SourceOrderNo,SourceReleaseNo,SourceSequenceNo,CroNo,CustomerOrderNo,SourceType,UniqueCustomerExists,ActivitySeq,PeggedCustomerOrder,PeggedShopOrder,BalanceId,PreAccountingId,MRBExists,MrbNumber,ControlPlanNo,QtyComplete,NoteId,ParkNote,RevisedDueDate,ShopOrderMaterialSummaryStatus,Objgrants,luname,keyref&$expand=ManufPartAttributeRef($select=RoutingEffectivity,StructureEffectivity,Objgrants,luname,keyref),CompRepairOrderRef($select=CroSourceRef,Objgrants,luname,keyref),PartCatalogRef($select=ReceiptIssueSerialTrack,LotTrackingCode,LotQuantityRule,SubLotRule,SerialRule,Configurable,Objgrants,luname,keyref),InventoryPartRef($select=Description,Objgrants,luname,keyref)&use-default-filter=true&$skip=0&$top=25

Date = 2021-03-01T08:24:22.143Z

Request Id = fc0515a7-c4b0-4896-90a6-d8338a3a233b

Client version = 21.1E.2.20210211103422.0

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @anwa ,

Seems like you are searching on shop order screen.
Could you please try below and test whether the data is populated. 
a. Clear the search filter. 
b. Type % in the Order No. 
c. Search

Badge +2

Hi Sandun

Thanks.

I repeated the steps. Unfortunately the same error appears

Andrzej

Badge +2

Solution found. Need to unpublish and publish custom fields