Question

Is there any process mining tool provided to connect with IFS Cloud?

• 19 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Is there any process mining tool provided to connect with IFS Cloud?
Is there any client example using process mining tool connected with IFS Cloud?

If yes,please tell us details about the tool and how it proform to connect with IFS Cloud and the client example of using it.

3 replies

Badge

Hi,

We have a process mining solution which is connected to IFS.
If you are interested we are more than happy to share our experience.

Pieter

Badge +2

Hello,

I am just want to say that Yes, IFS offers a process mining tool called IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence (IFS EOI) that can be used to connect with IFS Cloud.

IFS EOI is a web-based tool that provides visibility into business processes and helps organizations identify areas for improvement. It uses data from IFS Cloud and other sources to create real-time process maps, performance dashboards, and alerts. With IFS EOI, you can analyze your business processes and identify areas for improvement, such as bottlenecks or inefficiencies.

To connect IFS EOI with IFS Cloud, you need to configure a data source in IFS EOI that points to the IFS Cloud database. This can be done using the IFS Data Access Services (DAS) API. Once the data source is configured, you can use IFS EOI to analyze the data from IFS Cloud and create process maps and dashboards.

IFS provides a client example for connecting IFS EOI with IFS Cloud in the IFS EOI documentation. The example shows how to configure a data source in IFS EOI that connects to an IFS Cloud database and how to create a process map based on the data. You can find the example in the IFS EOI documentation under "Data Sources and Connectors." KohlsFeedback

Note that IFS EOI is a separate product from IFS Cloud and requires a separate license. You can contact IFS for more information on pricing and licensing.

Badge

Hello Sendylopez and QiangW,

As a partner and former consulting manager of IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence (IFS EOI) I can state that IFS EOI is not a process mining tool.

If you want to know more on IFS EOI and our Process Mining solution, I am happy to share my experience.

Cheers,

Pieter