Solved

Inspection prodcutparts in arrival

• 16 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way to dynamically adjust the inspection levels of the orders where the performances of the product parts are used as reverences.
The inspection level must be able to become stricter automatically or manually in the event of defects, and more flexible when a series of approvals takes place.

Furthermore, there is a need to add standard operations when defects occur.

Goal:

-Tracking performance parts
- (Automatic) shift of inspection levels
- Action plan to deal with defects

An attempt has been made to make this applicable via a control plan triggers and MRB-case, but the connection to the products does not succeed.
Is there an alternative where this can be configured or is there a way to create this yourself in IFS?

If anyone has any idea how I can set this up it would be great!

Sincerely,

Jey

icon

Best answer by Richard Owen 16 June 2022, 16:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

It sounds like you should investigate the ‘Acceptance Sampling’ (AQL) which is part of the IFS Control Plans functionality (see screen shots below);

In terms of an Action Plan to deal with defects, this could be achieved using the IFS MRB functionality (link to the source Shop Order or Inventory Part in Stock record) or otherwise IFS NCR (Non Conformance Reporting).  In both cases these would act as an umbrella for you to plan and manage the Inspection, Disposition and Correction activities.

You can also create an IFS CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) to help determine Root Cause Analysis if required.

I hope that this helps.

Badge +2

Thanks a lot for the help. It worked out fine!

Cheers