Question

Incomplete Copy when Apply Control Plan Tempate

• 10 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

Anyone ever encountered the same case with me? When I applied control plan template to a control plan, acceptance sampling detail on header and line were copied incomplete. Where Acceptance Sampling, AQL, Inspection Level and other details. I tried to reproduce with different scenarios, the result always the same.

Was it happened to IEE as well?

Control Plan Template with Setting of Acceptance Sampling for Attribute and Variable
Acceptance Sampling of applied template ID did not copied properly (incomplete) to Control Plan
Control Plan Template Line with detail of Acceptance Sampling (AQL)
Applied Control Plan Template Line did not fully copied to control plan. Especially Acceptance sampling, AQL and inspection level. 

3 replies

Badge +4

Up to IFS Cloud 23.1.3, the case still there. no clue if there is any plan to fix it. Or really nobody out there get the same case?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Sutoto,

I have not yet had to use templates with AQL. But if you can reproduce this, create a support ticket and report this as a standard bug. This is the best way to get a quick improvement. And keep us up to date here after the support contact. Many thanks in advance.

/Mike

Badge +4

Thank Mike,

Our colleague has submitted report as a standard bug on IFS Ticketing system, last week. We expect the matter could be resolved immediately.

I suspected, this is because on IFS 10 and below, control plan and control plan template only accommodate Categorical and Attribute data type. But on IFS Cloud, both control plan and control plan template accommodate Variable data type. But the standard package has not been updated with new attributes to be transferred / copied.

Regards,

Sutoto