Solved

Error: "Mrp process cancelled due to critical error. Please see error log. ORA-20105: MrpProcess.MRPSTOPERROR"

• 15 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I was trying to create MRP (Perform Site MRP) and this is the error text mentioned in the background job.

Environment: APP10 Regional TEST CMB

I tried the same in APP10 TECH CMB as well. But received the same error twice.

Does this happen because of an issue with the Customer Order?

Any thoughts/suggestions on how to resolve this/ complete MRP would be highly appreciated.

(There is a similar question for “Perform Project MRP” which is posted 11 months ago but with no answer.)

icon

Best answer by Thushitha Chandrasiri 15 June 2021, 08:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Shani Fernando ,

You can untick the “Stop MRP on error” when running the site MRP , so that MRP will run even if few errors have been occurred.

Anyway, whether the MRP has run or not (due to the Stop on error), you’ll be able to see the reason in the Text section in the relevant background job. There, you’ll see the status type warning records, which have caused the error.

When, the Stop MRP on Error is ticked, the MRP process will stop completely on error for a problem on even one part.. so when performing mrp for testing, it would be good to leave that tick box unticked.

Thanks,

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @ThushAsanka,

I was able to execute "Perform Site MRP" when the "Stop MRP on Error" checkbox is unchecked.

Thank you very much for the explanation.

Best Regards,
Shani