Solved

Error: Input unit of measure cannot be used when the issued quantity is split into serials

• 27 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Inventory parts With out Input UoM Group 

Shop order no: 204708

Shop floor work bench 

Select issue material Manually 

When proceed to finish Error message pop up : Input unit of measure cannot be used when the issued quantity is split into serials

For more information refer the attached document. 

Is there any option I need to select. To avoid this Error: Input unit of measure cannot be used when the issued quantity is split into serials.

icon

Best answer by dameenda 27 March 2024, 06:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Sivanandan;

If this recreates in the regional test, then this is a BUG to be fixed.

Please report to RnD.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thank you @dameenda 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Sivanandan;

Please check if this option works without any error.

Same flow without opening the Operation Guide

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @dameenda,

Before submitting my report to R&D, I retested the issue and didn't encounter the error.

I observed that the core environment has been updated to 23R2 SU4 (23.2.4), This might be the reason for the change.

I recall that when I initially encountered this issue, it was in version 23R2, not in this specific version, 23.2.4.

Can you please advise. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Sicanandan;

I tried in BNT as I mentioned above and worked well there, then i checked the version in Regional Test and realized it has the version that the patch we fixed in the same area is included.

Thats why I mentioned “If recreates in the Regional Test” as the patch MFZ-19839 is included in 23.2.4 which is the SU applied in the Regional Test.

Then Patch MFZ-19839 must have fixed the issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thank you, very much @dameenda.