Solved

Employee Qualification Teams login

• 5 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hello, 

I have setup Employee Qualifications setup to prevent unqualified users from clocking into a Shop Order for a specific Part Number. However, I have noticed if an unqualified person logs into any Team, they can clockin and report pieces on a job they are not qualified to run. I have checked the forum and I found a post that seems to indicate this is correct system behavior. However, that seems contradictory, as what would be the point of setting up qualification requirement if you can simply bypass them by joining a random team? 

Do qualifications not get considered when a user is logged into a team or is there a way to enforce that for Team clocking? Any guidance would be appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Björn Hultgren 5 August 2022, 14:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Yes unfortunately qualification requirements are only validated when an employee reports as an individual from shop floor workbench. When reporting as a team no qualifications are validated.

Feel free to request this to be enhanced to a future version in the idea section of the community. Also include how you would expect the validations to work when reporting as a team. (like does all employees in the team need to have the required qualifications, or just one, or do you expect to connect qualifications to the team itself)? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@Björn Hultgren Thank you very much for the clarification. That is very unfortunate as the functionality is nice, but utterly useless given the system behavior. I will submit the product enhancement request as you suggested.