Solved

Does anyone know how data gets into the dme_ext_lot_batch_master_tab

• 14 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi, we have a need to add in manufacture part number for the inventory part in stock record.  That field comes from the dme_ext_lot_batch_master_tab.  We have many inventory part in stock records however that do not have a record in the dme_ext_lot_batch_master_tab so I am update that field. I have not been able to find out  yet what causes a record to be inserted into that table.  We have old and new inventory parts that get added with and without that table being inserted into.  Does anyone have any insight into this table?  THANK YOU!!

icon

Best answer by Kelum Pradeep Kumara 15 March 2022, 05:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @ndennler 
This dme_ext_lot_batch_master_tab table is not part of the core, but of the DME extension.
Have you done any upgrades recently?
I'm asking this as this may relate to the upgrade issue.
As this needs to investigate further, Could you please raise a support ticket?. Then IFS Support will investigate the issue further and will give a proper answer/solution.

Badge +1

Ahh.. thank you. That is why I didnt find much information on this table.  I was able to find out some more info though from doing a little more testing.  It appears that this data is added when the part is received on a PO.   Maybe this will help anyone else who happens to have this DME extension.  THANK YOU for the help!