Solved

Difficulty to release a distribution order (Status: planned)

• 14 July 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I’m a new on IFS and I’ve followed a 2 months training on IFS apps10. When I create a distr. order, I need to repeat the process many times or click on refresh many times to get it released. Is it possible to scan this process execution through a menu (background processing)? and how to do it?

icon

Best answer by Bhanuka Ranaweera 14 July 2021, 15:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@Andryis , 

Have you checked in Background Jobs window? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Andryis,

Here’s some insight on the background job that gets created when you try to release a distribution order. You can search it using the term ‘Create connected CO and PO from distribution order’ and check the status of it and even attempt to manually execute it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Andryis

In background jobs window it should appear with the Job description “Create Connected CO and PO from Distribution Order” and there you can track the status of the job. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Thank to All, I really appreciate your advices and insights. It really helps me to go in deep and in details so far.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I’m a new on IFS and I’ve followed a 2 months training on IFS apps10. When I create a distr. order, I need to repeat the process many times or click on refresh many times to get it released. Is it possible to scan this process execution through a menu (background processing)? and how to do it?

Hi @Andryis

In background jobs window it should appear with the Job description “Create Connected CO and PO from Distribution Order” and there you can track the status of the job. 

Correct, thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Andryis

Correct, thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi Andryis,

Here’s some insight on the background job that gets created when you try to release a distribution order. You can search it using the term ‘Create connected CO and PO from distribution order’ and check the status of it and even attempt to manually execute it.

correct, thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Andryis , 

It’s correct, thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Andryis , 

Yes i do, thank you