Question

Custom Field not available in Shop Order Availability screen

• 15 February 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi,

This problem is occurring in IFSAPP8.

I would like to add a column to the details section of the Shop Order Availability screen to show the related operation number for each line. However, after I have added the ‘Operation No’ successfully via the Custom Objects>Fields>Create New process and generated the SHOP_MATERIAL_ALLOC_CFP package by Publishing the ShopMaterialAlloc Logical Unit. And selecting the option Custom Objects>Reload Configuration. When I then RMB on the details heading line of the screen and select Column Chooser, there is no ‘Operation No’ available. However, when I happened to look at the Shop Order Material Planning screen and tried RMB in the details heading line of this screen, the ‘Operation No’ was available to select!

The selection of the Custom Objects>Fields>Overview option from both the Shop Order Availability screen and the Shop Order Material Planning screen shows that the Logical Unit is the same – which is ShopMaterialAlloc.

Why is the Operation No only available from within the Shop Orders Material Planning screen and not the Shop Order Availability screen?

RMB in details heading line from either screen and select

Custom Objects>Fields>Overview and we get to the screen below for the Logical Unit ShopMaterialAlloc.

However, if we RMB in the details heading line from Shop Order Availability and go to

Custom Objects>Fields

we do not get the option to Edit the Custom Field ‘Operation No’

But we do get the option to Edit the Custom Field ‘Operation No’ from Shop Orders Material Planning when the Logical Unit is the same in both cases.

Can anyone help to point me to the answer as to why the ‘Operation No’ Custom Field is not available via the Shop Order Availability screen?

Cheers,

Neil.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!