Solved

Control Plan Manufacturing Analysis View Serial Numbers

• 9 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Cloud 22.2.1

I have an Analysis for a serial part for a variable type data point. I selected the serial numbers for the analysis. I entered the results for the serial numbers and completed and confirmed the analysis. In the header of the Analysis Result page, when I select ‘View Serial Numbers’ there are no serial numbers listed.

Using ‘View Serial Numbers’ in Apps10 EE the assigned serials are still visible.

Is this a bug or a new feature?

icon

Best answer by Peter Lundgren 9 March 2023, 15:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi, Matt

Yes, this is a bug. I have reported this to be corrected in the next release.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi, Matt

Have you received RND feedback confirming it is classified as an application error? 

Next release would be 23R1? 

Thanking you,

With Best Regards,

Edmund.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi, Matt

Have you received RND feedback confirming it is classified as an application error? 

Thanking you,

With Best Regards,

Edmund.

I´m working for IFS R&D, so I have myself classified this to be fixed as an internal development bug 😉

And, yes, the ´next release´ is 23R1.  If there is a need to have this fixed on an earlier release then an external bug has to be reported to be handled by the normal support process.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi, Matt

Thanking you,

With Best Regards,

Edmund.

I´m working for IFS R&D, so I have myself classified this to be fixed as an internal development bug 😉

And, yes, the ´next release´ is 23R1.  If there is a need to have this fixed on an earlier release then an external bug has to be reported to be handled by the normal support process.

Hi Pete,

Thank you very much for your quick response. This is great news. It would be an essential to have the serial numbers displayed (‘View serial’) specially for type attribute to have a trace of what serials have been tested. 

Thanking you,

With Best Regards,

Edmund Wijetunge.