Solved

Compliance Planning generate Audits

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hello, 

I would like to setup a Compliance Plan to generate Audits for associates at my company. I’ve setup a test Plan and created and Audit ID. I am able to release the Audit and complete it, but I was under the impression you could schedule Audits to generate automatically. The only option I have found is to Re-Generate Audit on the Closed Audit that is connected to the Compliance Plan. 

This appears to require manual intervention each time you would like to create a new Audit and assign it to someone from the Audit pool. This solution would not scale well, as there would need to be an individual to generate, assign, and create Focus Areas for each Audit. 

Is there a step that I have not properly configured to create and generate Audits? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by MikeCH 3 March 2023, 16:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

If you leave the audit blank when creating a new Compliance Planning line, you can either create a new audit or add an existing (and not yet assigned) audit at a later time using the buttons:

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@MikeCH Yes, but are that is all done manually, correct? Either way you’re creating an audit or attaching an existing one? Audits cannot be generated automatically and assigned to a pool of Auditors? This would seem like a significant amount of administrative work if you had to create 10+ audits a month.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@cjohnson Yes, this is all manual at first. But of course you can always create a custom event where, after saving the compliance planning line, an audit is created for it and the auditor is assigned according to criteria to be defined. You would have to knock on the door of your internal IT. 😉

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@MikeCH Thank you!