Question

change order in bookmarks

• 30 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

is it possible to change the order in bookmarks? Adding a new bookmark always comes to the end of the list within a group….

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @DMNVHEI, What IFS version you are using? In IFS Cloud, you can go to edit bookmarks mode and change the Order by dragging and dropping.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello Kanishka, we are on version 2022 R2 SU5. When i am in editing mode i got the following screen but i can not change the order of the bookmarks within the group procurement (for example receips first and then purchase order)

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @DMNVHEI When it comes to Bookmarks within a Group, as of now, changing the default order is not possible. So, I suggest you log this as a Support Case, then we can discuss this further with IFS Product Development and see if it can be corrected in next SU/RU.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Kanishka Dilana, yes, moving in the groups is a gap. Several customers have already asked me about it. It's not a severity 1, but the customers see it as conceptually not yet thought through to the end 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

It is one of main reasons I don’t bother to use the bookmarks, the function is limited without being able to organize it as I want.  One of the many Cloud features that are barely functional compared to where we are starting from in V9.