Solved

Calendar Working Time vs Day type Working Time

• 21 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +4
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 10 replies

I have Day Types with the correct minutes for each day. When this information is put into a calendar, some days are not giving the same work time.

For example, the Day Type for a Sunday shows 11pm-12am with a working time of 60 minutes. However, when that is added to a calendar, it generates Sunday as a full 480 minutes (8-hr shift). How can I make sure the minutes of a selected day type entered into the calendar does not change?

*Correct Day Type Information*

Correct Day Type Information needed to reflect in calendar
Correct Day Type Information needed to reflect in calendar

*Wrong times reflected in the calendar for the above day types*

Calendar Working Time differ than Day Type Working Time

**Here is the schedule connected to the Calendar, it is correct**

icon

Best answer by matt.watters 21 August 2023, 15:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Please show the generated calendars for a Saturday through Saturday period.

Badge +4

There are no Saturday hours. The Day Type for Saturday is classified as “Weekend” and have 0 working time. Please refer to the Schedule screen clipping above.

*3rd shift begin Sunday night (11pm-12am), that is why I just need the 60 minutes showing for Sunday’s.

*Friday’s, I need the show 23 hours (1380 minutes),

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Quickest solution is to change the Period for the one hour on Sunday from ‘8HR 3RD’ to something like ‘8HR 3RD-1’.

I think if you were to look at the Generated Calendar Details, you would see that it is taking 420 minutes from Friday and putting these on Thursday, and repeating this back thru the week and eventually moving 420 from Monday into Sunday.

Badge +4

That did it! Thanks so much!