Solved

Breakdown of by-products received

• 25 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 13 replies

I cannot seem to find the qty of by-products received into the inventory in shop orders screen.

Is there a way we can have a breakdown of by-products received for each shop order.

icon

Best answer by Björn Hultgren 26 May 2023, 14:30

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Since you can have multiple by-products for a shop order they cannot be shown on the Shop Orders page since you just have one line per shop order there.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Since you can have multiple by-products for a shop order they cannot be shown on the Shop Orders page since you just have one line per shop order there.

Thank you for the information Björn Hultgren

The customer requirement been one screen to view the amount of by-product received for all shop orders ? what is your suggestion ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Sounds like you need to create a new page or a quick report based on the by-product tab on the shop order. the view used for this tab is called manufactured_part, but this also contains the main product manufactured on the shop order so you might want to exclude the records with line_item_no = -1

in 23R1 version this table also contain disassembly components, so there you need to filter on produced_part_type_db = 'BY_PRODUCT'

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Sounds like you need to create a new page or a quick report based on the by-product tab on the shop order. the view used for this tab is called manufactured_part, but this also contains the main product manufactured on the shop order so you might want to exclude the records with line_item_no = -1

in 23R1 version this table also contain disassembly components, so there you need to filter on produced_part_type_db = 'BY_PRODUCT'

Thank you , I thought the same. Wanted to verify there was no existing window which would display the requirement.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Edie I think it would be valuable to have an overview page of all the shop order by-products similar to the overview pages we have for shop order operations and shop order materials.

Please consider requesting this from the community idea section! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@Edie I think it would be valuable to have an overview page of all the shop order by-products similar to the overview pages we have for shop order operations and shop order materials.

Please consider requesting this from the community idea section! 

Certainly would, or include it in a lobby view which would be very beneficial for a manufacturing setup. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@Björn Hultgren I have created 

for the same . Please vote for it to be considered. 

Thank you for your support.