Solved

Automatic closure of purchase order at header level

• 22 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 1 reply

I want to know if after purchase order lines have been closed, the system can automatically close the same PO at header level. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Yasanthi Gunawardena 25 July 2022, 07:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Fizo1,

If purchase order lines are closed, the system can automatically close the purchase order in the header level. Also if the automatic order closing function is enabled in the purchase part, the purchase order line is closed automatically when all receipt lines corresponding to that purchase order line are in status Received or when the received quantity of the purchase order line is within the specified closing tolerance.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Yasanthi

Badge +2

Hello Yasanthi, thanks for clearing my doubts. Your response is indeed helpful.

Cheers

Fizo1

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Fizo1 You are welcome..

Best Regards,

Yasanthi

Badge +1

Hello @Yasanthi Gunawardena,

Please could you shed more light on the process/Steps for configuring POs to automatically close once all order lines have been received on APPs10 and under what circumstances this set up can fail to work. We have scenarios in Apps 10 where POs order lines have all been fully received but the PO header  status  has not changed to “Closed”.

Thank you for your anticipated feedback. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @TriEmmanW ,

In my previous reply the setting I mentioned is in line level where you can set purchase order lines to automatically close once received.

In your scenario need to check whether any customisations are involved, order code, flow etc. to check the exact reason why the status has not changed. It seems this is not happening to all the purchase orders, right?

Best Regards,

Yasanthi