Question

Aurena Lobby navigation to custom page

• 1 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I created a custom page and lobby elements on a column CF$_DOC_RESP_PERS and the count of those values in the element as a list. So the lobby page shows the resposible person and their count as a list If i click on the person it should take me to the custom page where other details about that person are available. In the lobby element i have given as per the IFS documentation  

page/Csrmaster/csrmasterpage?$filter=cf$_doc_resp_pers  eq $[cf$_doc_resp_pers]

But the filtering is not working. The columns are custom fields. 

Please guide me Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @rakpadma ,

It is good if you can attach your lobby configuration details data source designer , element designer  details.  

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi Dumeesha

Can you provide a example of   navigating to a page by filtering on a particular column. The IFS documentation is not working . I gave the aurena custom page path(the one you solved in another case)  as suggested in the IFS document added $filter MCHCODE example they gave but that just populates all the rows. 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @rakpadma ,

I would like to suggest you to refer the customer order management lobby and refer how the navigation link is written. There are COUNT elements and direct to a page when the number is clicked.

Try similar navigation to you customer page also.  See below. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi Dumeesha

My page is not a counter but a list. I tried the examples given in the Aurena list elements of IFS examples but the difference is mine is a custom page and my lobby is on the custom page for the list of csr orders based on a criteria. 

Regards