Aurena - Full Structure Report?

• 22 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 7 replies

Hi all,

Is there a menu in Aurena for a full export of manufacturing structure data?

In EE there is ’manufacturing structures’ but I cannot locate this in Aurena?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Björn Hultgren 22 February 2022, 16:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

It is named Manufacturing Structure Components in Aurena instead since that better reflects that the page shows components lines for all types of structures used in manufacturing.

I would also like to promote using the page called Manufacturing Structure in Aurena. Here all types of structures can be managed within one multilevel tree structure.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

It is named Manufacturing Structure Components in Aurena instead since that better reflects that the page shows components lines for all types of structures used in manufacturing.

I would also like to promote using the page called Manufacturing Structure in Aurena. Here all types of structures can be managed within one multilevel tree structure.

Thank you for the quick reply. This is exactly what I was looking for and the Manufacturing Structure menu also will be of interest.

Slightly off-topic to my original question, but is there a structure multilevel view (similar to Manufacturing Structure Components) that also shows costing breakdown? Specifically I am interested in the latest and average purchase prices associated with each level of a structure. Would this need to be created by combining data from two sources in IFS?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Could this be helpful, here we can search for the Parent Part in the Part Cost Page and then the Cost information for all the levels can be seen in the Structure Multilevel Tab of the Part Cost Page.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Could this be helpful, here we can search for the Parent Part in the Part Cost Page and then the Cost information for all the levels can be seen in the Structure Multilevel Tab of the Part Cost Page.

Thanks. I think this view will be helpful, but maybe we require a full report.