Question

Aurena Customer Order

• 2 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

Is it possible for this field to pick up the name when information is entered into this field rather than just the customer number?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @CS260713 ,

What is the UPD level you have. I checked this in latest Aurena client we have and it take both customer id as well as the name.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

we're currently on UPD 10.8 i believe - what is the latest version of Aurena? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @CS260713 ,

UPD 11 and there are some more correction on top of that. All together UPD12 will be released in this month.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @CS260713 ,

I checked this in UPD 8 version and noted there also the customer name is correctly fetched. However there is a considerable delay for that. In the first selection it shows only customer ID is fetched and after some time the content is refreshed with both customer id and the name.

This is correctly working in latest environment

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

Is it possible for this field to pick up the name when information is entered into this field rather than just the customer number?

Hi @CS260713 

When it comes to UPD 11 as released version, i could search both Customer ID and name individually. So i believe your requirement could be fulfilled under UPD 11.

Yet for me , in UPD 10 it did not give any results just for name.

UPD 12 will be released on June 3rd.

Hope this information helps

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Having the same situation, is it possible to show full customer name in views as well? not only initials and number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @CS260713 and @DERGERKENS ,

I have tried the issue you mentioned in IFSAPP10 UPD8 Internal Environments and it is working fine for me as you can see in the below screen captures.

I have looked for any bug fixes which may have fixed this since it’s not working for you but I was not able to find any bug fixes which are directly related to the issue.

Therefore, I suggest you raise a case to IFS Support and we will be able to help you fix it.

Hope this helps :relaxed:

Best Regards,
Thanushi