Solved

Attachments of control plan template

• 29 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

We would like to use attachments in control plan templates, where the attachments of the control plan template are also copied into the created control plans (IFS10)

However, that does not seem to work. We create a control plan template, add the attachments. But when we use that template to create new control plans, the attachments of the template are not attached to the newly created control plan.

Is there something we do wrong, or is this not possible? If not, does anyone know a workaround besides manually adding the attachment to each newly created plan?

thank you!

icon

Best answer by Vibhusitha Jananjaya 2 May 2022, 09:49

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @First Employee,

Unfortunately as you noticed, this is not possible. I am not sure of any workaround to suggest. But I can confirm this is not possible in App10 Core code.

Hope my answer helped to clear your doubts. If so be kind enough to mark it as the best answer.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

You can set a default document using Document Folders and Object Connection Transformations, perhaps you could look at using this, not 100% sure if you can connect it to a template though.

Is there a way to connect a document to Purchase Order generically? | IFS Community

I tested it successfully, adding a template DR to every EPR.

Cheers,

Wade

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

thanks!

best way would be indeed that I connect the documents to the template, and that they are shown in the final Control Plan.

However, I cannot find the LU ‘QmanCtrlPlanTemplate’ which I assume I need to define the template ID in the Transformation Method?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Looks like you can only add it to a Line and not the Header?

I am unsure if you can add to the Target LU Name basic data?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Looks like you can only add it to a Line and not the Header?

I am unsure if you can add to the Target LU Name basic data?

Hi @ConMan, Yes you can only add attachments to the lines

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

Attaching it on the line, that can work.

However, I must be doing something wrong.

I create the template, attach the file, release the file.

I create a new control plan from the template, using the wizard.

However, my document is not visible in the created control plan.

Did I miss a setting here:

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

This is what my line looks like for adding an automatic DR to the EPR.