Question

APB - Shop Floor Workbench

• 12 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello community,

1. When assigning operations to persons as resources in APB, these should further be reflected in SFW when logging in as the employee and when “My assigned Operations” is turned on. 

For example, I assigned operation no 102-*-*-45 to Alina in APB, but this is not reflected in SFW  - My Assigned Operations:

2.What happens when selecting this in APB? Load Options - Shop Floor Reporting.

Thank you,

Alina

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

First make sure the employee ID is actually linked to the person ID which to the operation was assigned in APB. 

Next, make sure that the operation fulfill the other filter criteria. I.e., that it has a planned finished date within the specified range and is executable.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @Björn Hultgren,

Thank you for your input. How do I check if the employee ID is actually linked to the person ID which to the operation was assigned in APB?

Thank you,

Alina

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello community,

Does anyone know what happens when selecting this in APB: Load Options - Shop Floor Reporting.

What does it mean?

Thank you,

A.

Badge +2

Hi @Björn Hultgren,

Thank you for your input. How do I check if the employee ID is actually linked to the person ID which to the operation was assigned in APB?

Thank you,

Alina

Hi Alina,

Please check on the Shop Floor Employees window and Shop Floor Employee per Site window.

Thank You

Thilina Adhikari

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello @Björn Hultgren,

Thank you.

I have checked and the employee ID is linked to person ID. 

I have also checked that the operation fulfill the other filter criteria, but still, this does not show the assigned operations through APB when “My Assigned Operations” is turned on In Shoop Floor Workbench.

Thank you,

Alina

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@alina.panait sounds like you should create a support ticket to have this investigated.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Dear @Björn Hultgren@alina.panait,

We Would be grateful if you can share update on this issue since we are also facing this issue.

we are unable to assign shop order operation to desired employee. Additional to this, we are not getting three different option to load shop order in APB as mentioned in below screenshot by @alina.panait.

Please share any document that can guide how to change employee assignment for shop order operations by APB.

Regards

Abdul Rehman