Solved

Adding Approval search fields

• 16 June 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Listed here is what I can tell is the list I have available to myself to search for approvals.  I don’t see where I can search approvals on projects or requisitions.  Anyone know if this is an option?

icon

Best answer by Xavier Fernando 17 June 2021, 12:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @LScruggs70 ,

Please mention the list that is available for you when you are searching for approvals.

Best Regards,

Dumintha.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @LScruggs70 ,

I’m sorry, it is not quite clear what is your request. Yet if you wish to search purchase requestions , which you are suppose to authorze next, you can view from below window;

here you have options to configure the search also as highlighted above.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I apologize.  I thought pasting what I attached here would show up with my question.  

Original question:  

Listed here is what I can tell is the list I have available to myself to search for approvals.  I don’t see where I can search approvals on projects or requisitions.  Anyone know if this is an option?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Xavier - Thanks for that little trick it certainly helps.   But, my boss is who I need to keep track of.  He has asked that I track his required approvals and make sure he get’s them done.   I can’t seem to search for items that may be waiting on him to approve.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @LScruggs70 ,

Please add yourself as subsitute for your superior as follows;

Then please check approval window for superior’s records. 

Further consider on below fields also , as you might not have same approval level as your superior ;

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Xavier - thanks again but it doesn’t seem I have access to “purchase authorization basic data” 

I am not good with computers if you haven’t notice LOL   But I do appreciate the challenge of IFS...sometimes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @LScruggs70 ,

Happy to hear that you earger to learn IFS. If you do not have access, that case, you will have to inform someone with access or ADMIN access to add you as substitue user.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Xavier,   working the ‘system’ a bit more it looks like I should be able to search Authorization Group ID to track if anything is ‘pending’ approval for that individual.