Question

Trying to get the PackingList to only create the Repeat Page

• 10 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

I have shut off the First page, but when I preview the report it still shows the Header and Footer on page one.  I only need the Repeat page.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DMGERBER 

Normally If you are using a standard layout, then you can disable the first page on ‘Edit layout’
Page -> page settings -> uncheck ‘Different header on the first page, with size’ (as you showed in the screenshot)
After removing the first page, you need to remove the page breaks of the page body.

Also we can do that at the time we create a new report. On the new layout, select ‘Custom format’ as the Layout Options and deselect (uncheck) ‘No flow on the first page’.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thanks Kelum, I looked at the Page Body and I don’t see any page breaks?  I have also attached a copy of the report.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

If you no longer see the First page tab in your layout, then what you are looking at IS the repeating page.

Look for Page Breaks for each row of your Table body.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thanks Tracy, I looked at my version of the ShipmentPackingListRep and still didn’t find any Page Breaks.  I also looked at an original version of the ShipmentPackingListRep and don’t see any Page Breaks on that one either?  Is there a way to create this as an issue for IFS to look at?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@DMGERBER  -

@Kelum Pradeep Kumara  may be able to better advise you on creating an issue with IFS.

You can also check for Position Offset - horizontal and Position Offset - vertical properties on the RECEIVER_ADDRESS_NAME Text field and on the Container for the RECEIVER_ADDRESS fields if you brought that over from the first page. In looking at the original report, they both have values that keep them in the proper position on the First page.  Sometimes, it’s not evident when looking at the layout that there are offsets for report elements.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thanks Tracy, I did look for those settings.  Didn’t solve my issue though.  But every bit of new information helps me going forward.