Question

"Order Report" greyed in Operational Reporting / Reports

• 11 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

In IFS10 on ifspp account one of reports in Operational Reporting is not available (C_PAY_GRIDLOCKS_REP). It has greyed submenu options: Order report, Show Archived Reports, Schedule Report, View Schedules. Other reports are available for print. When I try to add it to Report Schedule I got message: Report “C_PAY_GRIDLOCKS_REP” is not available for scheduling for current User (IFSAPP). In solution Manager / Operational Reporting / Report Definitions “Domain” and “Category” boxes are empty.

Where can I unblock this report?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Kzrysztof,

Your post above was created in the Alliance group forum.  This audience will not be able to assist you with this question.

Suggestion is to post this in an IFSAPP10 group forum instead where they may be able to answer your question.

Kind regards,

Phil

Badge +1

Can I move it by myself or have to create new post? I have available only three groups: Getting started with IFS, Alliance, IFS Cloud - New customers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I will ask Community to move it to an appropriate forum for IFS APPS10.

Kind regards,

Phil

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@kpiorun If it’s a custom report, it is probably not granted to a permission set assigned to your user.  You can add it to the appropriate permissions sets either by searching for it in Presentation Object Grants (Search for Description = “Report - <Your Report Title>” or by navigating to the appropriate permission sets individually and searching the Presentation Objects by Component tab.