Is it possible to have two drill down functions on the same element?

• 29 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi @ADNAN 

I have two questions about the Drill Down function. Is it possible to have two drill down functions on the same element? For example, if you press the Picklist_No. that the Picklist Report and a view of the Shop Order table opens at the same time?
My second question has to do with the same topic. Is it possible to open a picklist report with the drill down function? I try different options, but I don't get the desired result.

Thanks

Achilles0129

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Multiple destinations for a single element is not possible. As for the report, are you trying to generate it or open a PDF file? I think the latter would be tricky, but haven’t tried.

Badge +2

Multiple destinations for a single element is not possible. As for the report, are you trying to generate it or open a PDF file? I think the latter would be tricky, but haven’t tried.

Thanks for your answer. I’d like to disply a shop order pick list report. A prevviw should be enough, because we just need this report to scan a QR code, which consists of the Shop order no., the release no and the sequence no. The shop order pick list report can be generated in the IFS mask Report Picking of shop order pick list. I don’t know if this report must be generated everytime, because one report can be opend several times over the lobby. But if it will be easier, it should be possible to genearet this report every time. Is this possible?

Thanks

Userlevel 7

Thanks for your answer. I’d like to disply a shop order pick list report. A prevviw should be enough, because we just need this report to scan a QR code, which consists of the Shop order no., the release no and the sequence no. The shop order pick list report can be generated in the IFS mask Report Picking of shop order pick list. I don’t know if this report must be generated everytime, because one report can be opend several times over the lobby. But if it will be easier, it should be possible to genearet this report every time. Is this possible?

Thanks

I think it would be tricky. You could display the pick lists and navigate to the picklist window, but not generate or view the PDF from the element itself.