Solved

How to determine Permissions required for Stock IFS Lobbies

• 14 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I'm currently in the process of defining and creating out permission sets. For finance, I have a general functional set that grants read-only access to all projections downstream of the three “Financial%” navigator tree headings.

When I checked the access to the "Month End Process" lobby in the IFS, I found that the "Depreciation Proposals" and "Overall Status" elements are broken (Assuming the former feeds the latter). I thought that clicking on these elements to navigate to their data and then using the debug menu to find the projection that is required for these elements would work, but in this case, the "DepreciationProposalsHandling" projection was already granted and the elements are still broken.

Can anyone offer guidance on how to find out what projection is needed for these elements and for other IFS Created Lobby / Lobby elements?

icon

Best answer by Aimee2801 15 December 2022, 11:22

View original

1 reply

Badge +2

I figured this out if anybody is curious  - 

Within EE i found the Lobby, then the Element, Then the Data source. Turns out that when i granted the Lobby within Aurena it only gave me a partial grant for the data source’s presentation object. changing this to Full within EE solved the issue.