Solved

Error in quick expense reporter configuration

• 14 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Machine learning service is not accessible. Please ensure that the Machine Learning Service is enabled before turning this option on. What to do , when like this error is coming in Quick expense reporter configuration.

icon

Best answer by CGMRUNAL 14 March 2023, 10:36

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
How to solve this error?

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

@CGMRUNAL 

How was this error solved?  Just by turning on the service or something else?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@CGMRUNAL

How was this error solved?  Just by turning on the service or something else?

But where we find Machine learning service turn on/off option

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

It is a separate service that must be started outside of IFS Cloud as part of the various pieces of the application.  Your database administrator would know it, it isn’t a user setting.

I was trying to figure out why you marked your own reply as the best answer if the problem isn’t solved?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

It is a separate service that must be started outside of IFS Cloud as part of the various pieces of the application.  Your database administrator would know it, it isn’t a user setting.

I was trying to figure out why you marked your own reply as the best answer if the problem isn’t solved?

By mistake I click on best answer 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Machine learning service is not accessible. Please ensure that the Machine Learning Service is enabled before turning this option on. What to do , when like this error is coming in Quick expense reporter configuration.

By mistake I click on best answer 

@CGMRUNAL 
I may be late here but just checking if this issue is sorted or set as resolved by mistake.

@ShawnBerk  You are right, this is not and end user setting but something for the PSO/Machine learning configuration team depending on the IFS Cloud version.
In IFS Cloud 23R1 or prior versions, below is the page that needs to be configured.